The Arts Building, 336 W 37th St, Flatiron, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Convincing your team to of this minimal, modern space in the Fashion District should be easy due to its impressive levels of prestige, professionalism and technological sophistication. With tons of natural light, seating for the whole department and just the right amount of design touches, this is the perfect place to get productive and operation at maximum efficiency. This office is perfect for a medium to large team to put their head down and work in collaboration, utilizing the very best that this fantastic corporate business center installation has to offer. Choose from one of the three locations at this site.
About the office location
This space is located in Flatiron District. Enjoy your time at the office away from all of the city life, but when you step out you will see the city is at your fingertips. Grab a bite to eat or get some shopping done. This space is definitely best of both worlds for working and playing. The immediate locality is an extensive and thriving, commercially focused business district; featuring a number of excellent amenities and public services including fantastic local restaurants, luxurious hotels and accommodation, leisure pursuits and excellent transport links.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- IT / Telecomms
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on The Arts Building, 336 W 37th St, Flatiron, Midtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
The Arts Building, 336 W 37th St, Flatiron, Midtown office space quick amenity list
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is seven floors with many amenities to utilize. You can take full advantage of the on-site management team to help with all of your business needs from copy and print services to greeting... Read More >>