989 6th Ave, Garment District, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Beyond the fluid loft-style space and the services it provides, the entrepreneurs who've joined this center are really the highlight of the space. When you join this space, you'll become a part of a community comprised of talented professionals that are passionate about their work, but know how to have fun too! This center takes pride in having a fun, yet respectful environment and looks forward to having you and your team joining the space, while you continue to grow your business! Amenities include: Conference facilities, Copy and print facilities, kitchen, meeting rooms, Wifi and furnished desks.
About the office location
This center is located in a very central and neutral area in Herald Square. Looking to take a quick break or head out of the office, you have access to Penn station and Grand Central Station making for an easy route through the city to reach your destination. Enjoy the close by sites such as Empire State Building, Fashion District or Bryant Park for a tea getaway or simply grab a bite or a shopping spree at the many restaurants and shopping options. Centrally located in the epicenter of Herald Square, this space is conveniently close to Penn Station (LIRR, 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, NJ Trains), the Path train, N, Q, R, B, F Trains, and Grand Central Station (Metro-North, 4, 5, 6, 7, Shuttle Trains). Nearby, there are also great restaurants, and bars, as well as various landmarks, including the Empire State Building, Macy's, Bryant Park, and the Fashion District.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- IT / Telecomms
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
This office space on 989 6th Ave, Garment District, Midtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
989 6th Ave, Garment District, Midtown office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Day/Night Security
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is seven floors with many amenities to utilize. You can take full advantage of the on-site management team to help with all of your business needs from copy and print services to greeting... Read More >>