10 E 39th St,, Garment District, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
This location offers private, fully equipped and fully furnished loft-style offices, that work to provide an exclusive experience for all of its members. With this center's professional and experienced on-site receptionist this center is always ready to answer your questions, greet your clients, and accept your mail. Give your business a place that they can home by setting up a professional office space for your business with this location's all-inclusive solutions and flexible lease terms. This location offers 24 hour access, never limiting members to a time frame for productivity. This office has 30 different offices available that range from $1,200 - $4,500 based on the type of space selected.
About the office location
This professional location offers nearby access to many local transportation stations that include 14 Street Union Square Station, Grand Central Station and Pennsylvania Station. The center provides easy access to Midtown Manhattan, many different restaurants, bars and buses. This building offers many different local activity options, all within close proximity. Within walking distance to many iconic landmarks that include Bryant Park, Times Square, The Empire State Building , 5th Avenue, and Madison Avenue.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 10 E 39th St,, Garment District, Midtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
More offices in Manhattan >>
10 E 39th St,, Garment District, Midtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IT Support Available
- Shared Internet Access
- Building Access 24/7
- CCTV Monitoring
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
Spanning a floor-through of the Leviton factory building. Factory windows and concrete floors compliment the plush interiors and built-in furniture, drawing inspiration from the building's industrial... Read More >>
This center is seven floors with many amenities to utilize. You can take full advantage of the on-site management team to help with all of your business needs from copy and print services to greeting... Read More >>
This center is situated in the tower of a premium, Class A office building overlooking Park Avenue; the prestigious professional office suites offer everything you need to project your high-end image... Read More >>