315 W 36th St, Garment District, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This modern and contemporary workspace consists of eight floors of coworking space with private office options available, meeting and conference rooms and a full stocked refresh area, with tea, micro-roasted coffee and fruit infused water. Situated within a 17-story Art Deco building, the center celebrates having lots of original pieces of art and expansive common areas, great for team chats and catch-ups as well as networking with other professionals within the center. The space is perfect as it is also dog-friendly, making it easy for you to pop in with your four-legged friend to complete any work you need to.
About the office location
Located right by Penn Station and Madison Square Garden you will have access to everything you could wish for from fantastic transport via the subway and New Jersey Transit services as well as access to ball games and big-name musicians. There are great nearby parks and idyllic areas of natural scenery, perfect for relaxing walks as well as great nearby local restaurants, cafes and luxurious hotels, providing prestigious an historic accommodation provision with some of the most exquisitely furnished rooms in the area.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
This office space on 315 W 36th St, Garment District, Midtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
315 W 36th St, Garment District, Midtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is seven floors with many amenities to utilize. You can take full advantage of the on-site management team to help with all of your business needs from copy and print services to greeting... Read More >>