North Tower Pennzoil Place, 700 Milam St, Central Business District, Downtown HoustonCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Pennzoil Place, located at 700 Milam St, is a pair of two A-class 36-story towers in downtown Houston, and is the city's most award winning skyscraper, featuring an innovative symmetrical design. The fully furnished offices and executive suites on offer in this prestigious building feature a modern decor with floor-to-ceiling windows that provide spectacular views of the city.
Amenities include broadband internet and access to the shared kitchen, business lounge and meeting spaces equipped with modern videoconferencing facilities. The building also has secure parking, a state of the art health club, and is connected to the downtown tunnel system which provides immediate access to a great range of dining options and Houston's public transport system.
About the office location
The Plaza isn’t just about work – it’s full of the amenities you need through the day. So whether you’re working out in the health club, eating in some of Houston’s finest restaurants, or exploring the mall level’s stores, it couldn’t be more convenient. And with downtown tunnel access and outstanding public transport, the rest of the city is in easy reach.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on North Tower Pennzoil Place, 700 Milam St, Central Business District, Houston is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
North Tower Pennzoil Place, 700 Milam St, Central Business District office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Houston.
You might also be interested in these Houston Business Locations
The property is comprised of two adjoined, four-story office buildings with an adjoined two-story parking garage and ample surface parking. Both buildings have large, roomy atrium lobbies with 8' by... Read More >>
Originally built in 1966, this recently renovated two-story office building is located in the heart of Clear Lake just minutes from I-45, Bay Area Blvd, the Kemah Boardwalk, and Johnson Space Center.... Read More >>