Lyric Tower, 440 Louisiana St, Theater District, Downtown HoustonCall now: 1-877-693-6433
440 Louisiana St, known as Lyric Tower, is a luxury 26-story office building in the Theatre District of downtown Houston. Executive style office space is available in the Lyric Business Centre, boasting stunning city views in a premium location surrounded by entertainment and dining options.
Amenities include high-speed wireless internet, with conference rooms and reserved parking available on request. A receptionist is on hand to welcome visitors and support telephone handling, in addition to management staff, security personnel and a full-time Paralegal to support legal needs.
About the office location
Nestled in the Theatre District of downtown Houston and a short walk away from the court house, this center provides the best combination of work and the arts. Nearby theaters include the Alley Theater, the Wortham Theater, the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts and Jones Hall. Nearby eating establishments include Birraporetti's, Hard Rock Cafe, Samba Grille, The Blue Fish, Frank's Pizza, Subway, as well as convenient access to the Downtown Tunnel System, which has many more dining options available. The center boasts of its accessible location while maintaining its architectural excellence as a premier business address for businesses, attorneys and law firms.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Raised FloorA slightly higher floor is constructed above the building's original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Multilingual Staff and SupportThis office center employs staff that speak several languages. Please read the description above or call us for more details.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)A convenient and more secure option for business, VPN is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Secure Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features secure onsite parking.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Cyber CafeThis building features a cafe that offers Internet access on its computers, or via Wi-Fi on patrons' computers.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Lyric Tower, 440 Louisiana St, Theater District, Houston is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Lyric Tower, 440 Louisiana St, Theater District office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Elevator Access
- Raised Floor
- Drop Down Ceilings
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Multilingual Staff and Support
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Onsite Parking
- Secure Onsite Parking
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Cyber Cafe
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Unfurnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Houston.
You might also be interested in these Houston Business Locations
The property is comprised of two adjoined, four-story office buildings with an adjoined two-story parking garage and ample surface parking. Both buildings have large, roomy atrium lobbies with 8' by... Read More >>
Originally built in 1966, this recently renovated two-story office building is located in the heart of Clear Lake just minutes from I-45, Bay Area Blvd, the Kemah Boardwalk, and Johnson Space Center.... Read More >>