145 S Fairfax Ave, La BreaCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This exceptional business location has created dynamic space perfect for you, with co-working, meeting rooms, private offices and team rooms ready with IT, phone and Wi-Fi. There is a influential tenant roster of real estate agencies, attorneys, PR Firms and consultants in the building, creating amazing opportunities to network within the building. This center makes it easier for you to work your way, building services, usage, size and time packages around your needs. Plus this centre is part of a gloabl network where you can work, interact with like-minded people and connect with the world.
About the office location
In the desirable Miracle Mile District, this center is located just across the road from CBS Studios, in an area thriving with dynamic media companies. There is also excellent access to submarkets west of LA including Hollywood and Beverly Hills, plus the elite Grove shopping center is steps away. This means you can go shopping in Nordstrom's, or grab a bite at 4-star restaurants like Maggiano's Little Italy, all in your lunch break. The area's extensive transport networks offer a range of convenient services in operation throughout the locality.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 145 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
145 S Fairfax Ave office space quick amenity list
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Los Angeles.
You might also be interested in these Los Angeles Business Locations
This exceptional and premium standard business center location offers prospective tenants a clean and modern aesthetic with plenty of seating options that mimic everything from what you'd expect to... Read More >>
This premium space is a fresh take on the modern office building. Located in a historic warehouse building in the Los Angeles Arts District, this space has been home to many growing small businesses.... Read More >>