149 New Montgomery St, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
This business center is changing the way the world works by approaching workspace unconventionally. This is not just about the space, about the people and the way this work. Environmental psychology drives these designs and allows this center to positively impact businesses by putting people at the center. Creating innovative environments that embrace different business models, brands and ways of working is the ideal location for any corporate client. Occupants at this location can focus on what's important because the site is focused and tailored to understand specific business needs. The centre provides an eye-pleasing atmosphere where clients can work more flexibly.
About the office location
The space is conveniently located in Downtown San Francisco and is within walking distance to the Moscone Convention Center, Market Street, and the Palace Hotel. Transport links is strong and perfect for commuters with various bus routes running close by and Montgomery Street Station just a 5-minute walk away. In addition, San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is around a 20-minute drive from the center for travel further afield. This is also accessible with public transport – beneficial for any visitors to the office or business travel.
Office Services and Facilities
- Cybercafe/internet caf
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 149 New Montgomery St, Downtown, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
149 New Montgomery St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Cybercafe/internet caf
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IT Support Available
- Shared Internet Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
Set up shop at this stunning location in downtown Napa, just north of San Francisco. Drawing in ambitious minds from all over the region. Located on both the ground and second floor, our flexible,... Read More >>
This exceptionally well equipped business center and corporate workspace provider is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco's Embarcadero Center and benefits from the prestige and... Read More >>