95 3rd St, SoMa, South of MarketCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Flexible term office space offering ideal professional workspace solutions to any and all particular business equirements and commercial needs with high-quality services and facilities providing on-site support and assistance to professional tenants and business clients throughout the surrounding areas. The professional and functional environment of this business center is in the heart of San Francisco's South of Market district. The creativity of the businesses already in the surrounding area as well as already in the center makes for great networking and possible collaboration opportunities.
About the office location
Located in the new "SoMa" (South of Market) neighborhood, just three blocks from both Union Square and the Financial District this is a fantastic up and coming area situated perfectly between these influential districts. Home to a vast range of start-ups, artists, retailers and museums this is the perfect place for a creative and innovative company, as well as someone looking to add more culture and inspiration to an already successful business. With great local attractions why not get out and about, taking a walk to the green promenade of Yerba Buena Gardens right across the street. Also check out the original, one-off restaurants like Anchor & Hope, offering great tasting food, ideal for a lunch meeting or entertaining clients in the evening. Alternatively grab something on the go from one of the many food trucks that park up in the local area, offering great tasting food for those too busy for a sit down meal.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 95 3rd St, SoMa, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
95 3rd St, SoMa office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
Look no further than this sunny oasis of productivity to hatch the next big idea. With its exposed brick and large window, this space is the perfect spot to help you shift into creative... Read More >>
Ditch the daily grind and kick back in this sun-soaked space. Located within a historical, this space is infused with enough inspiration to fuel meetings with your coworkers, brainstorm a new project... Read More >>