Tehama Grasshopper, 431 Tehama St, SoMaCall now: 972-913-2742
This building is much more than a venue – it's an experience. Is housed near the award-winning Tehama Grasshopper building, events hosted here are truly one of a kind. The three-story building is the perfect space for events of all sizes. Rent the first-floor space with vaulted ceilings and exposed pipes, ideal for a gallery showing or company off sites, or leverage the second floor for conferences, wedding receptions, and seated dinners. The third floor can be used alone, or in conjunction with a second-floor rental, offering a unique rooftop room encased in floor to ceiling glass, featuring views of downtown.
About the office location
But that's just breaking the surface. Is also a community that provides the support and education entrepreneurs and startups need to succeed. From hands-on workshops to immersive training programs, to custom consulting & professional services, it aspires to ensure our business community does better together. From private chef tastings to artist speaker series, to intimate music performances, This community aspires to bring the larger Bay Area collective together so that the community can live better together.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Multilingual Staff and SupportThis office center employs staff that speak several languages. Please read the description above or call us for more details.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Tehama Grasshopper, 431 Tehama St, SoMa, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Tehama Grasshopper, 431 Tehama St, SoMa office space quick amenity list
- Unisex Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Multilingual Staff and Support
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Shared Internet Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
This exceptionally well equipped business center and corporate workspace provider is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco's Embarcadero Center and benefits from the prestige and... Read More >>
Located in an impressive glass building looking over San Francisco's Bay and Financial District, this center offers both hot-desking and private office options to its members. The space has a... Read More >>