1160 Battery Street EastCall now: 972-913-2742
This center is accessible 24-hours a day, offers both private office space and coworking spaces, and is well equipped with on-site amenities, which include; designer office furniture, super-fast WiFi, Business Club access, meeting rooms and conference facilities. With flexible terms and all-inclusive pricing, this center is suited to a range of business needs, and ensures all billing is taken care of in one manageable payment. Situated San Francisco's Waterfront community, this inspirational space is the perfect way to spend your working day.
About the office location
Set in a fantastic San Francisco location, this center is surrounded by a plethora of local amenities, ranging from cafes such as Starbucks for grabbing a coffee, to upmarket restaurants restaurants, including Il Fornaio. Transport links for the space are strong, with bus routes steps away as well as tram stops within walking distance. San Francisco Train Station is around a 20-minute drive fro this location and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is around half an hour away by car.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
This office space on 1160 Battery Street East, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1160 Battery Street East office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
Set up shop at this stunning location in downtown Napa, just north of San Francisco. Drawing in ambitious minds from all over the region. Located on both the ground and second floor, our flexible,... Read More >>
This exceptionally well equipped business center and corporate workspace provider is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco's Embarcadero Center and benefits from the prestige and... Read More >>