Flood Building, 870 Market St, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
Located in San Francisco downtown near the Moscone convention center and Union Square, this private office is vibrant with natural sunlight, tall window, stunning views, and modern amenities. The room is located near the classic James Flood Building filled with stunning marble floors and wonderful acoustics that make this building easy to love. As one of our customers puts it, it's "simply gorgeous!"
About the office location
The room is furnished with modern BIVI desks, 8 comfortable chairs, fast wifi, flatscreen TV with HDMI cables, and whiteboard. The door is equipped with an electronic lock, making accessing the room easy and quick. The room is located on the 10th floor with a large glass window and a view of the San Francisco downtown.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
This office space on Flood Building, 870 Market St, Downtown, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Flood Building, 870 Market St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Central Heating System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
This exceptionally well equipped business center and corporate workspace provider is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco's Embarcadero Center and benefits from the prestige and... Read More >>
Located in an impressive glass building looking over San Francisco's Bay and Financial District, this center offers both hot-desking and private office options to its members. The space has a... Read More >>