995 Market St, SoMa, South of MarketCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This center creates a dynamic and enthusiastic working environment, encouraging collaboration through weekly events and expansive lounge-working areas within the center. The unique interior design combined with the great onsite facilities such as purified water, printing and micro-roasted coffee keep the workspace bustling. With the high speed internet, conference rooms and community managers help your business to grow and develop. This center has huge glass windows that give views all the way across the neighborhood to the Ferry.
About the office location
Located in the South of Market, San Francisco, this area is one of the best for huge technical corporations. With Google, Youtube and Facebook all just a stone's throw away, this space is perfect for technical and marketing start-up. The space is surrounded by tons of local bars and eateries, great for business lunches and happy hour. With the light-rail, metro stations and local bus stops all within walking distance of the space this center is the perfect location to build your business.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 995 Market St, SoMa, San Francisco is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
995 Market St, SoMa office space quick amenity list
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Video Conference Facilities
- CCTV Monitoring
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Francisco.
You might also be interested in these San Francisco Business Locations
Look no further than this sunny oasis of productivity to hatch the next big idea. With its exposed brick and large window, this space is the perfect spot to help you shift into creative... Read More >>
Ditch the daily grind and kick back in this sun-soaked space. Located within a historical, this space is infused with enough inspiration to fuel meetings with your coworkers, brainstorm a new project... Read More >>