Congratulations to the Offices.net 2017/2018 Academic Scholarship Award Winners!
Thank you to everyone who sent in essays. We are pleased to present this year’s award winners.
1st Award: $1000
Winner: Natalie Verdiguel
University of Central Florida
2nd Award: $500
Winner: Hana M. Komine
University of California, Berkeley
3rd Award: $200
Winner: Anindita Nath
University of Texas at El Paso
We look forward to sharing their essays with you via the Offices.net blog over the coming weeks.
Academic Scholarship Program
Offices.net is a proud investor of education and a regular contributor to academic events, school clubs and junior sports. We are happy to take this opportunity to help meet the ever-growing education costs of this great country’s future business owners and leaders by offering a student scholarship program for the 2017/2018 academic year.
To be considered for one of our scholarship program awards send us an essay by email with your insights on “How Does Technology Affect the Work Environment Today” by 31st July 2017.
- 1st Award: $1000
- 2nd Award: $500
- 3rd Award: $200
Am I Eligible for Scholarship?
The Offices.net scholarship programs apply to students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Students who have not previously been selected for an Offices.net Student Scholarship award;
- High school graduates, first-year college students, sophomores, college and university applicants or students;
- Currently enrolled or accepted as a student in an accredited college or university in the United States.
How Do I Apply For Scholarship?
Submit a 800-1500 word essay on the topic: “How Does Technology Affect the Work Environment Today”
Email the essay to email@example.com including your:
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
- University/school of attendance
Closing date for submissions: July 31, 2017
Award selection date: August 14, 2017
Award Payment Process
- Three award winners will be chosen from the essays submitted.
- The eligibility criteria and any supporting documentation will be thoroughly checked.
- Once the eligibility is verified the award winners will be notified by email and announced on this site.
- Payment of the award will be made in full to the winning students’ chosen academic institution who will in turn credit it to the students’ accounts.
- We will make every effort to ensure that payment is made within 14 working days of the winners being notified. The scholarship winners will be sent an email confirmation when payment has been made.
Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions
- There is no fee to apply for the scholarship.
- The application process should only be done by the applicant.
- Applications should be in the English language.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- Only one entry per applicant will be accepted.
- The winning entries will be asked to provide documentation to show that they meet all of the eligibility criteria before awards are processed.
- Incomplete or false information will result is disqualification.
- Offices.net’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once Offices.net has paid the academic institutions we take no responsibility for the funds reaching the award winners’ student accounts with said institution.
Questions and Feedback
We would be happy to hear from you, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offices.net offers fast, free and flexible services for all customers seeking business premises. We are well equipped with personnel that provide practical consultancy on your various office search requirements.
Our services are free for businesses that are looking for available office space anywhere in the US. Our mission is to help you find the perfect space, saving you time, hassle and, hopefully, money.